ribs with no bbq sauce ?

Are their any recipes to mkae ribs without BBQ sauce...my husband wants ribs tonight, but he doesnt like BBQ sauce...that is the only way I know how to make them, and the only recipes I can find calls for it......

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 3:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why not follow all the same steps your normally would just don't add the sauce? Or are you asking about a spice rub instead of the sauce?? I'm confused.
    Anonymous

• I just boil mine. I don't like bbq sauce either. After boiling it you can add your own bbq sauce and leave his without

Answer by admckenzie at 3:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Cook them like normal, just skip the bbq sauce. If they need some sort of liquid mopped over them for moisture, just use water or beef broth.
    Anonymous

• yeah I meant like another spice or sauce or something that would taste good with it.....sorry i didnt say that lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Try a beef rub or pork rub depending on which you are cooking.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2009