Mafia Wars

I just added Mafia wars to face book and don't know the fist thing to do or how to play . Any suggestions on how I should start and any other tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bets thing to do is to go to the help section and they should have area's there that tells you how to play. Don't forget to invite your friends to play so you can build up your mafia. Just play around with it and have fun!
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 4:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• You need to buy weapons, vehicles, and armor for each person in your mafia. As you add more members, buy more stuff. You can make money by buying property and fighting.

You need to do the jobs. Each job is done one level 1, and then they reset for level 2 and level 3. Then, you move on to the next job tier (street thug, associate, etc...) I recommend finishing the jobs in New York before moving on to Cuba or Moscow.

PM me if you want more info, if post another question if you like your anonymity. I'm level 400 on MW.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009