blood clot on my uterus please need answers has this happened to you

blood clot on my uterus please need answers
ok im 9 weeks pregnant and i have a blood clot on my uterus that they said is getting smaller..... i have been bleeding on and off the whole 9 weeks ( i did bleed with my other 2 kids too) but it just scares me when i wake yp and im bleeding like a period and its bright red the checked me and the baby yesterday and we ae both doing great has anyone went thought this and what was the out come thank you

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's actually pretty common. You'll just bleed here and there until it's gone. Typically won't cause any problems, other than being scary at first! I've known several women with this and everything was fine with their babies.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 4:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Isn'tthe blood clot IN your uterus? It will go away.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• thank you very much mnt 2 be mommy i was just scared with the amound and color of blood you made me feel alo tbetter
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• no problem. ;-)
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 9:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2009