blood clot on my uterus please need answers

ok im 9 weeks pregnant and i have a blood clot on my uterus that they said is getting smaller..... i have been bleeding on and off the whole 9 weeks ( i did bleed with my other 2 kids too) but it just scares me when i wake yp and im bleeding like a period and its bright red the checked me and the baby yesterday and we ae both doing great has anyone went thought this and what was the out come thank you

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have not gone through this. But Subchorionic Hematoma happens often. Most resolve by 20 weeks. here is a link with a bit of good info. Always talk to your doctor if you have concerns only he has the full 411 on your individual needs and can give you better reassurance then any of us can.
    http://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2009