Can an Christian, unknowingly, be doing the Goddess’s work?

in any number of ways... from forcing believers to speak about their faith, to composting or working toward helping the environment, or in something they may do for a living or in volunteer work. Simply because they are Christians, does it preclude them from being nudged in one way or another from the Lady... even if they don't believe in the Lady?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• why do people get so bothered by the application of the same logic to a different religion?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• give examples. the other question there was at least examples. I would say yes if a Christian speaks against a goddess but since I see very few Christians speak about or agianst the goddess I would not as much as atheist do God's work. :)
    Anonymous

• I don't see too many Christians speak about the goddess or other gods than the one true God, but I have seen a few muslim woman say they learned about the faith by Christians talking about the faith. Of course it could happen, why do you care? Because you felt attacked with the other question?
    Anonymous

• Just giving birth is being a part of the Goddess if you want to really boil some of it down.
    Anonymous

• Like I said in the below similar post, if there is an actual Goddess with a purpose for us all, it would be hard to not serve that purpose, if you accept that the Goddess or God in question in omnipotent and all powerful.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Is the goddess the main god to Pagans? What is the role of the other gods and goddess?

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Wait, are you saying that composting or helping the environment is something that only pagans do? Or that if a Christian does that they are serving the Godess instead of their own God? I guess you could look at it that way.

But I recycle, and compost, and help the environment just to be a good steward of the world God has given us. I think that anyone can do good, regardless of their beliefs.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I believe in a higher power... I believe that higher power to be God - using any of a number of names. I would align myself mostly with the christians... but I think that all the faiths pray to the same higher power. So I would say that the higher power is both their God and your Godess....... one in the same.

So my answer is yes.
    Anonymous

• Wait, are you saying that composting or helping the environment is something that only pagans do?

And being generally kind to your fellow man is something only Christians do?
    Anonymous

• NO never there is no Goddess.
    Anonymous