Does anyone have a total gym?

Im thinking about buying one...mostly for me, but my husband wants to use it to even though he is already damn near perfect...so unfair! Does anybody have one or have you used one? Good? Bad? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• used to have one. like hell putting the thing together! lol but it worked just fine and we pretty much liked it, i have no complaints. . but then it just turned into one of those things that just sits there and collected dust, so we decided to sell it.
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• We have a older(10+ years) one and it's great easy to store and you can surprisingly do a lot with it and I am sure even more with the newer models.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Have one, like it well enough, but it needs a LOT of room to use it. It folds up fine, but right now we don't have anywhere with enough open space to actually use the thing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2009