Another "could I be pregnant question" sorry....but I am confused and need to ask

I am 5 days late and had unprotected sex once last month, 10 days after my period.
My period is every 28 days, every morning, like clockwork! lol
I have been tired, wiped out, bloated, Really retaining water!! I hate it but anyway. Is it worth it to take the test and or just wait a few more days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• op......... here.......The last time I was late I craved sushi constantly, was afraid to test, after 2 weeks of waiting it was neg.
    Anonymous

• 5 days late and a question in the back of your mind is ALWAYS enough reason to take a test!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Feel free to take a test if it's bothering you! Otherwise, I would wait 2-3 more days just to make it to a full week past your period and then test. Good luck!
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• op here

I just don't want to waste the money if I don't have to during this time of the year, you know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• if you dont want to wast your money..then just go to the health clinic where you are from...where i am from they do a pregnancy test for free
    Anonymous