Would you call and ask her?

I don't want to jump to conclusions but recently we found out my ss is doing bad in school he has always been such a good boy now that he has a girlfriend he's changed (she is probably rocking his world...lol) Anyway through his sister we got a website where we are able to log into their grades and attendance she gave this to me over the phone now 4 days later I try to get in and now the user ID and password is not valid...wtf. I don't want to think that she changed it in fear that we might take a glance at hers even though she is not the problem right now as long as we don't hear anything we are not going to bother so far so good for her :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Call the school and ask them to reset the password....That way you arent accusing her, but you can find out!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Call and ask her what? Why don't you focus on the issue at hand and I would say that would be step-son. I also can't believe that "She must be rocking his world" is funny what so ever and I also hate to add you will not be laughing when or if he gets the girl pregnant That would no be so funny.When don't you focus on what's going on with your step-son and if something comes about with your step-daughter then cross that bridge when you get to it. 

Anonymous

• Call the school, or log onto the school's website. With our high school the kids recieve a separate id and password from the school, parents have to call or email in order to recieve their log on information.The way it is set up no one can change the other persons password.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 4:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• if it's your daugther then you have the right to ask her whatever you want. she shouldn't be offended or even question it. she thinks you should have it for your ss then she feels you guys should have it and i would think that would include her, she should thinks it;s ok for you guys to have hers. get what i mean?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• You think that it's humorous that your ss may be having sex? And you don't think you have a right to check his sister's grades even if she is doing well? Are you that parent who doesn't go to parent/teacher conferences just because your child is getting A's and B's? Honestly, if a teen is having sex it's time to step in and do something. If a child is doing well in school then they deserve positive reinforcement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Wow! I don't even know what to say to you. Are you a parent? Really? You sound like a little kid yourself!!! Really?
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 9:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Call the school and get the password again. Just tell them that your having problems getting in . and you want to see if you have the right password. And for your son and this girl. just say to him if your grades don't improve. either will you and your girlfriend and then tell him how he wont be able to have a girlfriend , until his grades improve.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would go above and beyond to see what my child was up to if his grades were dropping especially for a gf/bf. Call the school or make you husband call but be involved in that.
    mommyoftoddlers

Answer by mommyoftoddlers at 11:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2009