Give me a very good tip?

OK I know we all have some kind of a gut around our tummy area but this is ridiculous I was bending over to pick up stuff off the floor (and it took awhile for me to do this) there was alot of stuff... but at the same time I kept feeling this thickness around my stomach I am not overweight (well I could shed some pounds...lol) but I hated that fat feeling.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• dont eat carbs and do lots of ab exercises
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• All I can say is I lost weight through moderation and excersice...dont cut everything out all at once and please dont deprieve yourself,that leads to binging later and drink plenty of water.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• The best way to get rid of belly fat is to eat a super clean diet, stay within your calorie allowance (but don't ever go any lower than 1200 calories), do cardio but also add in weight training. The more lean muscle mass you have on your body, the more calories you burn overall, even at rest. If you would like some ideas on how to do this, let me know & I can help! :)
    Iowagirl69

Answer by Iowagirl69 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I am the co-owner of a wonderful group here on Cafemom. We emphasize healthy eating and exercise for weight loss. We are currently getting ready to start a new weight loss challenge on January 1st. Please feel free to join us... no drama, no bashing, tons of support!! We can help you find the perfect way for you to drop those unwanted pounds, safely and long term!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/weightforlife
    SWKansasmomma

Answer by SWKansasmomma at 5:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2009