Want to find a sexy way to tell my husband I love him!

Hey girls! My husband works until 11 tonight and lately he has been so good to me and helping me clean the house and all that. I have put off some sex lately, because I have had bronchitis and just been sick and not feeling well so I wanted to do something special tonight.. Ya know? Is there any way to show him that I appreciate him without having just .. regular sex?! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Welcome him home with a nice back rub. You can get some massage oil to use, put some music on, and concentrate on providing a relaxing back rub.
    You could bake him something sweet to have for dessert...or to eat off of you (depending on how are with that kind of thing).
    Give him a strip show.
    Anonymous

• Pull out all the plugs... Get dolled up, put on some sexy lingerie, and meet him at the door wearing nothing but that, and a smile. Or maybe be completely naked except for a bow somewhere, and tell him "You've been so nice to me, I wanted to thank you, so I got you a present. Care to unwrap it?"...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I like the ideas already suggested! Lingerie for sure!
    Other than that, "just" sex is usually what guys actually want most, especially if it hasn't been happening much!
    Have fun! :D
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Shave.
    Anonymous

• I'd stay away from cheesy crap.
    Anonymous