What makes your child(ren) happy?

My daughter is almost two months old, and for whatever reason she really loves it when I tickle her cheeks and nose, and make little whistling/hissing noises at her.

Ladies, what makes your babies happy?

fanficbug

Asked by fanficbug at 5:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is 18 months old, and some days it is literally impossible to make her happy.... LOL, I'm kidding

Anyhow, she is a VERY happy child, it takes nothing to make her that way, she wakes up happy, she is happy all day, she goes to bed happy. She LOVES to jump up and fall on her butt, she will do it for an hour and just crack up the whole time. That is one of my favorite things she does because it is hilarious.
    Anonymous

• My daughters are older now but when they were babies one LOVED to be tickled and the other one LOVED it when somebody sneezed!! it was really fun when sb sneezed she'd laugh her head off!!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 5:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I also have an October baby, and he also likes it when I tickle his cheeks and nose. It always gets a smile. My 8 year old would tell you that video games make him happy, but he also really enjoys spending time with the family.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• She's happy pretty much all the time, but things that make her very excited are:

Dora
    Daddy
    Chocolate Milk
    Dogs
    "Helping" me do just about anything.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• cookies.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Oh, and she's almost 23 months
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Well, mine are older, but my boys (11 and 12) are very happy when we go out to do things, like going to hands on museums (not kiddie museums), when we play games at home together, and when we go out to nice restaurants. They also love helping me cook at home.

DD is 5, and she is happy when I lay with her and watch movies, take her to the park, or play wrestling or tickle monsters with her. She's not hard to make happy though.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• 15 yr old when I take her shopping
    13 yr old when he can stay out with his buddies until 930pm
    8 yr old when I spend every second listening to her loooonnnngggggg made up stories
    Anonymous

• Well for mine it is spending time with them. DD #1 likes when we go shopping, not because of the stuff. DD #2 and 3 are twins, Alyssa is more of cuddle with me kid, Allison is more of a play with me kid.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• my son is almost two months old and he is happy when i kiss him on the mouth. he loves it. he laughs and smiles. baby cereal also makes him very happy. whenever his dad holds him he calms down when he's upset and gets happy again. i call him my happy baby because most of the time he's in a good mood.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009