Are they supposed to be sore this soon??

So I'm about 32 weeks pregnant with my second child, and my nipples have been really sensitive and sore lately. Is that normal?? I don't remember having a problem with them being sore with my first. And if it is then how do I get them to stop hurting?

StarFire90

Asked by StarFire90 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, its not too soon. Mine were tender from the day i found out with both kiddos. Try wearing nursing pads
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 5:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Seems like my nipples got very sensitive in the last few months of pregnancy.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• that is how I even realized I was pregnant in the first place! Sounds like your body is getting ready!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• every pregnancy is so different- i did not experience this with my dd. but with both ds it was (along with puking my brains out) what made me realize i should pee on a stick.

its totally normal- i found that wearing a bra was really uncomfortable, although necessary.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am pregnant with my third, and all 3 times have been totaly different. The others are correct, it isnt too soon at all, and everybody and every pregnancy can be different
    chasNrico

Answer by chasNrico at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2009