Who is excited about the Carbon tax?

I can't wait till they come out with the green jobs, because I am going to be the first to sign up! When I come into your house, watch out, because I will not be kind! I will look for ANYTHING that will charge you more. :)
Then when you call me a bitch, I'll just say, "Thanks for creating my job with your vote!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Another good part about it to, is that the money I collect from you will go directly to an offshore international bank called the IMF. They will then LOAN the U.S. back it's money at interest! Whooo Hooo!!
    Anonymous

• Hoo Ray for saving the planet.
    Go Green!
    Anonymous

• I have no clue what you are talking about, but thanks for giving me something to go research online (-:
    chasNrico

Answer by chasNrico at 5:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I love paying money to something that won't cut pollution and will line the pockets of people like Al Gore he is not rich enough and I feel bad for him.lol
    Anonymous

• Isn't it great that there are loopholes out of it for the big pollution spewing factories, but the people who have a 40" tv.... LOOK out! They are the real criminals here. Along with this is a one child policy equal to that of China. Each child would be putting out CO2... That is bad for the environment. You have more than one child, you will be forcibly taken and child aborted, and you will be fined or put in jail...
    LUCKY WE LIVE DURING SUCH A FUN TIME!
    Anonymous

• Aborted fetus soup is now a delicacy in Seoul.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2009