How would YOU get revenge?

Have you ever thought about what you would do if you found out (without a doubt) that your DH was cheating on you? I mean, other than the obvious - divorce, custody fights, cheating in return, etc. For example, I've known for a long time that my revenge, if it was necessary, would be to throw DH's collection of (black) band tshirts into the washer with a big ol' helping of bleach. And I'd probably key something nasty into the faceplate of his bass guitar. But that's just me. What would YOUR revenge be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not really for revenge. Its bad kharma. Losing me would be enough of a bad thing for him to endure.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• The best revenge is to live a happy life.

Two wrongs do not make a right and I would never set such a horrid example for my kids. I would rise above it and being the parent that made the right choices in life would be a much sweeter "revenge" than anything I could do to him.
    Anonymous

• haha i guess if it came to it i would have to pour an ugly bright colored paint on his car
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• There is nothing worse I could do to him that what would already happen. He'd lose me and, to a degree, his daughter as well.

That would crush him.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I'm with answer #1- I think he'd regret it in the long run
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 5:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Carrie Underwood said it best:
    " That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
    Slashed a hole in all 4 tires... "

Anonymous

• While I know the worst thing would be that he would lose me and our children, I would still not be able to just walk without doing something to him in return. Four flat tires because they cost over $300 each would be a good start.
    Anonymous

• OP - to those who said that revenge isn't worth it, and that the worst thing would be to lose you, of course that would be. But my question was totally hypothetical and in fun - and you can't convince me that, in a moment of anger, you wouldn't have the URGE to do something. I mostly just wanted to hear what crazy things girls can come up with!
    Anonymous

• The best revenge is to move on quickly , become the best you can be and not go backwards.Get a great job and take care.They can't stand to see an ex do better withot them.' SOOOO TRUUUEEE
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 6:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• oh for goodness cant some of you people be fun? it would crush EVERYONE"S husband if us woman walked out.
    Anonymous