is there really anythink out there that you can make money doing that dont really cost money to do?

if i really had money then i would noot be looking for something to make moneyso is there anything out there you can make money and you really do make money doing it that dont really cost anything to do it if so some one let me know THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It takes money to make money. Some take less than others though. You may have to sell some things you don't need on craigslist or ebay or have a garage sale to get the start up costs for a business. Work overnight for a month and you've got your start up money....just do what you have to do. Mary Kay and Avon have been GREAT to women. Home daycares are a great business if you love kids and have a little space for it. But whatever you do heavily research that company first. Be leery of any that are completely free to start but also be leery of the ones that cost. I swear some companies make their money just from start up fees.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• In 5 years of searching and trying to find work at home, I have found that there really is no free way to make money. I choose to own my own business, be my own boss. I found this to be the best for my family, I work around my children. They are the reason why I am doing this. You can sell items that you already have on Cl or Ebay and that can be your home business without paying startup costs. I would suggest if you find something that you would like to do, research the company first and find someone that you would be a good match with and that will help you succeed as well.

Good luck!
    ameriplanmommy5

Answer by ameriplanmommy5 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I suppose that it depends on what resources you have at your disposal.
    You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2009