Is anyone planning on getting married or remarried?

Im getting married finally, 3 kids later...and found a great site that sells beautiful and inexpensive dresses and wedding dresses for plus size women and those of us who are either pregnant or haven't lost that baby weight! I have ordered my dress there and some other stuff. I was so happy when it arrived on tuesday, it looks great! The fit is perfect and the dress is to die for...you should really check it out if you're looking for an inexpensive dress... here is the link

http://www.google.com/search?q=the+plussizebridal+shop&pov=112166754526562583511&usg=__RfclcXqap4HzD9zEJYc0mkKCHfA=&hl=en

just copy and paste it into the search engine or go directly to the site... theplussizebridalshop.com sorry I couldn't figure out how to make a link :)

gurubabe1

Asked by gurubabe1 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• Oh thanks! I will pass this on to my friend who is getting married after having babies!!

Desiree
    www.workathomeunited.com/dkm
    To request information on how you can earn an income from home!
    lovinglife1127

Answer by lovinglife1127 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Congratz! What a beautiful gift to give your kids!

I could pull up the site; but would love to see the dress YOU chose.
    Anonymous

• Thanks!!! My hubby and I are planning on redoing our wedding because 1. Only 3 people were there besides the pastor 2. I want my dream wedding. this really helps to keep costs low
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• My wedding is set for Juen 12th. Im getting my dress from lightinthebox.com They have amazing dresses that are really cheap. Mine is only 169 dollars, and it is gorgeous. They do custom dress sizes, like if your an oddball like me (lol). From where I was really small when I got pregnant, I got more belly weight than anything else on my body, so Im having it custom made to fit me right, plus if I were to get another one, I'd have 2 have it altered to fit me right, so it comes in handy there too :) They also have maternity weddign dresses there, that are gorgeous. GL with your wedding. Ive been planning mine forever now, and it really stresses me out soemtimes. Thats why I started early so I would have a lot of time lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2009