Does Santa come to your house? Does Santa wrap gifts or does he leave them under the tree ready to play with?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• My son is 15 months, so he's way too young to understand the whole Santa concept, heh. As far as wrapping gifts, we wrapped most, but some of the things will be set up, ready to play with...

Answer by Anouck at 6:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yes! I have a daughter who is 2 and I can not wait to see her sweet face on Christmas morning! Christmas is so amazing with a child!!!

To request information on how you can earn an income from home!

Answer by lovinglife1127 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Santa wraps the presents. My daughters LOVE to rip out the wraping papper!!!

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Santa is found within the people of those who love to give presents. Santa lives in our house. He is in me and he is in my children. We wrap our presents but everything in the stockings is unwrapped.

As far as pretending that an imaginary fat man sneaks into our house and gives presents ....nope.

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• No real Santa. The presents do appear under the tree wrapped overnight to be opened on Christmas morning.

Answer by Gailll at 6:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• in our house- Santa brings one gift for each of us and maybe one for the family unwrapped but with BIG bows ;)
    everything else is from us. My kids are teens and we still do it !

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yes, he comes. Wont be wrapping gifts but will be decorating our tree while here.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Santa gives one gift here, and if its too large to wrap, it has a big bow on it instead. If its something small - last year he brought my oldest a Wii - he uses his own wrapping paper.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• In our house Santa leaves some gifts unwrapped and all set up (doll house, kitchen, things like that) and wraps some with special Santa paper.

Answer by prdill08 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• wraps them in special pretty santa paper and beautiful ribbons and bows

Answer by shay1130 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009