Do you still get "hit on"?

I used to be really skinny, and tiny. But after my baby, Ive got this extra baggage in my belly that wont go away unless I somehow come up with plastic surgery money..lol But i used to get hit on all the time, now it seems like people look at me like im discusting. It really lowers my self esteem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Health

• more people look than you think. One thing that helps me (because I also still have that baggage a year later) is to dress up really hot. I sport some tight jeans, I use body shapers (like spanx) to accentuate my form, I put on a nice top, wear some makeup, and even heels if I feel like it. It makes me feel like Im hott shit! People are looking, they just dont want to come up to you because you have a kid and they think you are probably attached.
    Anonymous

• post a pic
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 6:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Why the need to post a pic? You want to judge her? This isn't high school!

Anonymous

• I'm 49 years old and no longer as thin as I used to be. Yup, I still get hit on. It's not about the way you look as much as it is about the way you carry yourself. Men love confident women.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am 48, not young and thin anymore, been married 20 years. If I do get hit on. I do not pay much attention.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I think the issue can go either ways.. either women take what men do or say as hitting on them and its not... OR you do get it on you just dont realise it.. You know what i mean? some women think they get hit on all the time and its really guys just talking to them.. where the same guy can talk to you in the same way but you might not see it as being hit on, even tho they are hitting on you...
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am 60 and I still get hit on by men younger than I. But you shouldn't validate your worth by who does and who doesn't hit on you. Learn to love yourself, and the confidence will shine through enough to get noticed.

Answer by older at 7:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• YES, WAY TOO MUCH - I LIKE peace and don't enjoy unwanted attention from strangers.I am in my own little world and I am a HomBody. I have been a stay at Home mom for 12 years but people relate to me as a hot teen.i USALLY JUST LOOK AT THEM IN A DAZED OUT CLUELESS MANNER. lIKE OK ,CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE NOW?
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 7:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Sexy is not dressing like a slut for attention. It's the way you carry yourself and showing you're confident, even if you don't entirely feel it. I know, I still feel that way sometimes.
    Anonymous

• It's not about the way you look as much as it is about the way you carry yourself. Men love confident women.

I agree with this 100%!  I'm 46 and still get hit on.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2009