Ever go around and run errands and realize something embarrassing about

yourself or your outfit?

Today I went to all these places, where I had to talk to the salespeople face-to-face and later on this afternoon realized there was dried blood on my face. (minimal but enough to bug me) I don't know if it was there all day, or just after I got home. *Sigh* Chalk up another point to me being a loser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah,I ran around with a ginormous mustard stain right over my boob! Right on the nip!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I was hanging out at my sister's one day, spilled something on my pants, and borrowed a pair of yellow basketball shorts from her. Later, I went to the gas station and while I was standing in line, I noticed two teenage boys behind me taking pictures of my butt. Turns out, my rainbow colored underwear with a big heart on the butt were showing right through the shorts.

Niiiiiice.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I used that green pimple cream coverup before I put my foundation on and thought it had blended in and dried and I was in a hurry that day. So I slapped on my foundation and ran out the door without checking until much later and realized I had a big green bump on my face which probably looked like a witch's wart lol! I was so embarrassed.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• DRIED BLOOD FROM????
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• my hand I guess (they get dry and bleed and crack) like I brushed my hand against my face and it minorly streaked, but it was noticeable
    Anonymous