anyone ever experienced implantation bleeding?(maybe tmi)

the first day of my last period was nov. 6th and started feeling some cramping on dec. 13ish..and then had some very very light bleeding..not even enough to make a dent in a tampon..(lol sorry tmi)
I still have no period besides the above.

I haven't taken a test yet..decided i would wait another week and see if i have a period.

but ive read that you can have implantation bleeding around 4 weeks after conception..and the dates would match up with my calculation.

anyone experienced implantation bleeding? and if so what was it like, timing other symptoms, etc.

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had it and I didn't know what it was at the time. Also TMI, but I wiped after using the bathroom a few times that day, and it was so light pink it was almost able to be missed. It only lasted that day and then it was done. I don't remember cramping, if there was I don't remember. But that was about 4 weeks conception also.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2009