how would you react?

if you went out to eat and you found that your child was eating raw chicken?

this happend to a customer today...some idiot knew person didnt set the timer right on the chicken and it was WAY undercooked and the kid had already ate one peice before the mother even noticed. She FLIPPED OUT on our store manager. How would your react?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'd prolly flip out too.. make a big sceene and such.. even tho i dont like to do that
    Magouirkmandi

Answer by Magouirkmandi at 7:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I would be extremely upset and very concern regarding my son's well been. I would expect at least an apology from somebody and I would never, ever go back to that restaurant.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 8:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Wouldn't you be pissed? Say you were the one that ordered food and it was raw. What would you do? And then for it to be a child. Depending on the managers attitude toward the situation, I may have gone a step further and called the health dept.
    Anonymous

• oh..my mangager said "i don't know why she is making such a big deal, accidents happen"...i laughed at her cuz she couldnt understand why the woman was all in her face and i just said i would act the same way...but then again i always check my son's food
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• WHere the hell was this? I'll be sure not to go there! ANd you knowing shldnt have sold them the food!
    Anonymous

• i didnt sale it..it was someone else..i just overheard what happend...and she couldnt had known because the chicken is already breaded and everything and it looks like its cooked already
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• OOPS...i meant "new" person...sorry
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Oh crap I fed my 18 y/o son raw chicken. I felt like a dope. I thought it was the chicken Parmesan I had cooked in the oven, it was the one that I had just fried the out side of the chicken. Then I put it in the microwave to heat it up later. He ate half of it and I said oh crap is that chicken cooked? He said "oh I don't think so"... Oh well, he was ok. seriously I felt like a dumb ass. He told me it was a little weird. I forgave my self and so did he.
    Flip out? Nah, just wonder if some dumb ass like me works in the kitchen. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2009