Greasy Hair Ughhhhhhhhhhh

If I dont wash my hair every other day it's gross! I dont use conditioner on my scalp. Any other advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you can put baby powder in your hair to make it less greasy...not a ton just a little
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Change your diet. Eating a plant based diet with some meats and low dairy, eating minimally processed foods to no processed foods, drinking tons of pure water, and avoiding junk will seriously change your hair and skin.

Spa products work best on hair and skin that's healthy inside.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Thats how my hair is too, but I have to wash it every day! I noticed by using Pantene or Dove it can last whole day till next morning without the greasy feel.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 8:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• You may be better off going "no poo". Make a paste with baking soda and apple cider vinegar. It will take two or three weeks for your scalp to adjust, but your hair and scalp will be really happy.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2009