How many close friends do you have?

That you talk to on a daily basis?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm maybe 1 or 2 not that many i dont trust too many people. Ive been burned so many times I cant count.... So my trust is minimal and my friendships. Sometimes I find to be lonely but most tof the time I find it to be a relief from drama and gossip. I dont know its just who I am.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am with you rosesrred! I have 3 friends that are in my life daily. I have known to get the evil eye a lot from women! lol
    Anonymous

• 2 close friends
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 8:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• my closest friend and best friend is my SO - i dont really have closest friends just acquaintances.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• One super close friend on line I talk to her every day. One super close friend who I talk to on the phone most days. So two not including my hubby who I talk to everyday in person and on the phone.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• none at all. Only talk to my DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I talk to one of my closest friends every day via text (we're not phone call kind of people, and neither are most of my friends), but we're both SAHMs. My other close friends have school and/or a job so it's not as easy to chat every day..I text talk with them at least once a week. Thank God for unlimited! hehe.

Altogether I have six close friends..my Husband is my Best Friend.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 6:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Three, plus my sister and my spouse

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2009