A bit confused

Period was due on the 12th, 3 neg. test and still no AF...what is going on?? Is it still possible to get a postive after 3 negatives? Probably not but I'm still curious to hear what you think.....

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 8:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree with the above poster. Yes, it's possible that you will still get a positive, but it could be a million other things too...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It's only been 4 days, give it 3 more days and if you still haven't gotten your period, test again.
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Wait for a while before testing again. If its still negative and you feel like it may be wrong go to your doctor for a test. I had several negative tests (around 8 I think)n before I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant. I found put I was 4 months along already so if you have a feeling you may be pregnant make the appt. asap. Don't wait it out like I did, I missed the first 4 months of my pregnancy and I hate it! Good luck!
    MistyBible

Answer by MistyBible at 3:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2009