MY CAT

When I buy my cat wet cat food she acts like a spoiled brat. Should I limit her to 1 can a week?

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 8:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• lol mine does this as well.. .and she gets violent if you don't give it to her everyday.

so we limit it to every once in a while....also because it isn't extremely cheap.

plus if she has it constantly she turns even everytime she hears a can open. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• We give just one small spoonful a day. A single can lasts 4 or 5 days that way.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 4:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Why don't you ask in the Pet section, instead of food and drink?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• gee, rkoloms. Kinda rude, doesn't mater. I just give a spoonfull a day to my 5 ( not everyday) and mix it in with the dry food and add a bit of water. I use it as a treat. Like cookies to a child.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't have a cat, but if I give my dog's wet food, they go on strike with their dry food, so I never give it to them now. Growing up, we had 3 cats and my parents gave them each a can every morning and well . . . it makes for stinky farts (thank God they were housetrained like dogs and we didn't have litter boxes as they were inside/outside cats) And don't feel guilty if you don't give it that often because it's not too great for their teeth anyway.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009