When you were a kid is there something that you wanted so bad???? But you never got it.

Well I used to always want a easy bake oven and a barbie doll but I never got it :(

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• my bro & i ask for a trampoline every yr & never got it because my dad thought we would break something.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I wanted a "skip it". Never got it. Dont feel bad I got an easy bake oven and grew very bored of it in a matter of an hour.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• screaming

BARBIE

Anonymous

• anon 9:12 ((((that is so cute)))) lol.....
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I got an easy bake oven. It was not good. I got burned on it a lot. What kind of idiot lets an 8 year old bake with a burning hot lightbulb.
    One year I got a TON of baby dolls, clothes, and accessories. I was maybe 9 or 10 and not at all into babies. that was a lame christmas.
    Anonymous

• I wanted a power wheel so bad when I was little but,never got one. I also wanted the kid sister doll too. Lol I also wanted to go to chucky e cheese so bad but,never went either. I make up for it now with my son I'm sick of seeing chucky e cheese.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• That big, pink, Barbie dream townhouse with the elevator. *dreamy sigh*

And a pony.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I alwasy wanted beautiful dolls I could collect,and a big dollhouse
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• When I was 11 I asked for my own stereo (FM radio, turntable & cassette player combo) I didn't get it. I asked for the next 5 years and still didn't get it. It wasn't until I was 17 that my Dad finally got me one for my birthday.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 10:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have ALWAYS wanted an easy bake oven and barbie. WOW!!!!
    When DH and I go to town and I see those things even baby dolls, I say , I wish I had that!!!
    He got me a doll last year for Christmas!!! I am 38 LOL
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2009