What city or state do you live in??? What do you love or dislike about it.

I live in Buffalo and right about now Im not liking this cold weather and that cold snow...... BURRRR!!!!!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in Watertown, NY. I hate it. Its a miserable depressing place. If it wasn't for Fort Drum this place wouldn't exist.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I live in Philadlephia. I do like the winter and summer. lol But I hate some of the rif raf we find in the stores here. Plain rude and the crime isn't the best either. Some areas I wont drive through with my daughter. Also the parking issues are horrible! Most of our houses dont have garages.
    Anonymous

• Philadelphia sorry
    Anonymous

• Minnesota. It is too cold but the people are very nice. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Wisconsin - I so dislike the winter even when it suppose to be summer it always comes late or takes forever to even get warm enough and doesnt even last that long and people seriously just live off drama
    Anonymous

• Originally from Southern California. I love it because of the weather, places to go, eat good places and stores i can buy certain latin products. Dislikes, too expensive to live, over populated, air quality is bad, some very bad areas too.

I live in tacoma, wa right now and i like it because there are alot of more trees, more nature parks, more nicer cities, better schools and i like the malls here. I hate it because it rains too much, snows too much. cloudy alot too. i hate cold weather!
    Anonymous

• I live in Florida...the thing that I like and dislike about it are one and the same...the weather.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Im from Va. but Í reside in NJ. Í love that its so close to NYC, better school programs, many beaches. Í dislike the rudeness, very cold winters, and the fact that its hard to find real soul food spots. Its nearly impossible. Í can't just go to the corner and get a big ole fried fish sandwich for $3.00 lol
    Vatija

Answer by Vatija at 9:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2009