maid

Would you pay a maid to clean your walls and tubs if it was hard for you to do it after surgery. I still live in an upstairs apartment waitng to buy a house..

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 9:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes! I've had a cleaning lady come here a few times. It's hard to keep up with it all!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Maybe if we had the money! Actually my hubby is the bathroom cleaner, and he's great at picking up the cleaning slack if I am ever unable to do my share.
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I might if it wasn't too expensive. I would forget the walls. LOL. How dirty could they be?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I would.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Walls, in my opinion can get very dirty. I make a point to wipe down my walls at least once a month. Smells can seep into the paint and make a room smell, or they can get fingerprints as well as germs on them.

We used to have a cleaning lady and it worked out great. I suggest it for you, especially if you won't be able to do it. While you're recovering you're going to need a clean enviornment. Good luck with your surgery.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2009