Do you dis like your ex-bf or ex-husband? Is he now dating someone new?

Or are you guys feel that being friends is better for you? Are they dating or married? Are you jealous? I WAS very jealous that my ex-bf had a gf, now I dont really care because life goes on. We are friends now I guess the main reason is because of our daughter. sometimes I ish we wouldve stayed together and most of the time Im glad that were not.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im friends with a lot of my exes. I was jealous of one for a long time because I still had feelings for him. But (and I dont know why it took me this long) I realized I have more than he will ever have, and ever could give me, and I would never compromise my marriage for him.
    Anonymous

• I am only really friends with my very first boyfriend. We have been best friends for the last seven years after our breakup. I only have one other exboyfriend on my FB (he was my second boyfriend), but he and I never talk. My first exboyfriend and I, like I said, have been best friends for the last seven years. (Not the easiest seven years, but great none the less) I still very much have love in my heart for him, and so when he first started dating after me I was SUPER jealous. It would break my heart everytime he would date someone new, or be in a relationship with anyone at all. I wanted to be with him and I had a hard time accepting that it was them he was with and not me. After a few years I finally accepted it, though I still hated to admit it to myself. Now I'm very much happy for him. When he mentions a new girl my heart no longer breaks, and I can talk to him about the girl without wanting to cry. lol
    Anonymous

• My ex husband is a selfish idiot. I dont know why I ever married him or stayed w/ him as long as I did! (10 yrs). He's had a few girls since we broke up but for the last year or so he's been alone. I am happy to see him alone because he deserves to suffer a bit after what he put me through(emotional abusive to me & he's an alcoholic) I am happily married to someone else now for the past 5 yrs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Í moved out of state and haven't seen or heard from my ex boyfriend. Strange for me but true, Í miss him. We mutually agreed to go our seperate ways and there was no bitterness on either side. Í wish we could've been friends at least. He was Ã… great guy. It just wasn't our time to be together. I've since been with my SO for 8 yrs. Í still really miss my ex. Im pretty sure he has someone now, so we could never be, but Í still miss him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2009