Do you clean your walls?

I just read the maid question and I'm thinking....I never clean my walls?? If something splatters (is that a word) on them, then I wipe it off right then but to just go around my house and wipe down the wall? nope, I have never done that...the place is to big. Also, no one has ever smoked in my house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Around the stove I do, because grease, food, and other grossness splatters (If not a word, then I use a nonexistant word all the time) all over them. Other then that I have never washed down a wall. The only other time is if something gets up on it and makes a stain/mark. I see no point in cleaning the walls unless it's to dust around the edges.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• only when they look dirty.
    Anonymous

• I have never needed to really clean the wall but I do accosionally scrub the little handprints off the doors.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I have to do it all the time!!!! Between my husband and his dirty work hands and my daughters chocolate covered fingers yes I do wipe down my walls.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• only when my kids make a big mess -- but my SO mainly does it once while because he watches off the coloring that the kids make around and else when we move in he clean the walls because looks like ppl who live here before us used to smoke in the house
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I wash my walls from top to bottom every year. It just spruces them up and makes them nice and shiny again. I wash the hand prints and other stuff about once every six weeks or so.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Sometimes I do- I dont smoke either but that doesnt mean nothing else can make you walls dirty. I cook alot. So Im sure thats another reason I should clean my walls. Then dust and dirt does cake on day after day, If you ever clean your fans alot of dust builds up also. Good question :)
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I spot clean the walls
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I clean them when I see dirt, but the only time I WASH-wash them is before I paint. Which is every year or so....
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I clean my walls weekly. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2009