please help

my daughter will be 3 months dec22 and i had her by emergcey(spelling) csection i was ok with that as long as she was fine and she was well my question is i am really upset about nt being able to brest feed i dont know y bc i could not with me son and also i want another baby every time i see a pergnant women i get really up set and same thing with when i watch tv with babies could some one tell me y i am soo upset and what is going on with me

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im not sure why you could be upset. alot of women go through the stage of wanting another baby. because liek you said, ur little one is growing up fast..almost 3! but just be sure thats what u really want before doing so. maybe not being able to breastfeed is making u want to try again but who knows. good luck :)
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Sounds like postpartum depression. Please see your doc.

And if you still have breasts...breastfeeding is still possible, if you want. Yes, three months later. Heck yes. Google "relactation." It won't be EASY but it CAN be done.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2009