Anyone sell Herbalife?

I am trying to get back on trck with my weighloss and need a new herbalife rep..anyone know how much it costs?

RaulitosMommy

Asked by RaulitosMommy at 11:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I did, in the 1980s.
    Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have a friend on my friends list that sells,let me know if you need her info.I used to sell it,I still have my 35%discount I can use,but decided not to (long story lol)anyways if you need her info let me know.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I sell Isagenix.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2009