online games...

what are some fun online games...not card games, and they have to be free !!

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if you can find it for free or not but when I got my computer it came with this game called find the hidden object game show, my son, my husband and I were all addicted to it. then it said we couldn't play it anymore, but my brother in law, who is really into comp said I should be able to get it for free somewhere, I just never ended up looking. Hopefully you'll get some good replies, cause I would like to know of free games too. :)
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I hate to admit it, but I get stuck on one game for awhile and then another. Recently it's JT's blocks on yahoo games. Also alchemy, because it's not time and i can play with one hand while I'm doing other stuff. And pile up. If your on facebook, i like farm town and sometimes Farkle. There is bingo on there, too, but it's super slow, you only get so many cards, and there are SO many people playing you never win. I guess that wasn't a very good plug! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Big Fish Games...can download 1 hour free of their games....they have all age ranges like most sites

Arcadetown..... Here is a link for ya for alot of sites.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=yfp-t-701-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF8&rd=r2&p=free%20online%20games

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I use www.pogo.com
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yoville,Farkle,Petville,Cafeworld
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2009