do you feel closer to your husband at christmas time

during the rest of the year by husband drives me up a wall...yes i love him, but i always have an urge to just shake him and yell WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?! that is like 95% of the time january-early november

but at christmas time, I cant believe how much I am in love with him ! And I actually want to spend time with him alone, I want to cuddle with him and everything.... I wish christmas came in a bottle lol.

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, because our wedding anniversary is Dec 23rd which is some times nice and sometimes very difficult.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Nope, same shit ever time of the year...*sigh*
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Awe shucks. Glad for your sake it's Christmas! I love my husband all the time, but I wish he was more romantic about the holidays. He's actually kind of a grinch.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No I just miss my mom & brother more. Mom's been gone 12 yrs, brother 5 yrs.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well that is funny, I Feel that way about my husband everynight at bed time. LOL. When he is sleeping and I am still awake laying there.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009