Do you ever let your husband..

"go" on your face, or anywhere else on your body? Mine wants too, but it kinda grosses me out. Weve watched pornos where girls take it to the face, and it makes me cringe. Ive only given him a BJ once or twice, Cause I gag even if I think any is in my mouth,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No, not on my face. I use to date a guy that wanted to pee on me because it turned him on...WTF! I walked out that night. Those Porno girls get paid plenty of money for cum shots and all the fake orgasms. Men are stupid.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Not on my face. I've heard it is very painful if you get semen in your eyes. Usually if he comes on me it's on my breasts, stomach, or butt and it's after he pulls out, but not usually when I give him head. His semen doesn't taste like anything, not even salty, so I don't mind it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Troll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Gross first poster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I'm with you here; semen grosses me out... It is some nasty stuff!!!!

However, I recognize that sex (like a relationship) is give and take and sometimes you do things simply to make your partner happy. Every now and then I do things just for him... things that don't necessarily turn me on, but things that don't bother me.

My suggestion is to give it a try. Maybe let him on your chest, etc... I wouldn't do the face thing first off!!! Maybe you won't mind it so much... and if you do mind it, just be honest with him and tell him how you feel. He should respect the fact that you don't feel comfortable doing it, and he should also appreciate the fact that you were willing to try something new for him.

I am an advocate of trying anything at least once. However, the key is trying something new because you *want* to do it to for him. If something truly bothers or disturbs you, you should not feel obligated to do it even once.
    lalimalina

Answer by lalimalina at 2:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yeah, that's just one of the problems with porn is it giving men unrealistic expectations of what women "like"

Answer by missanc at 7:57 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• actually none of that would bother me...guess i am a bit more enlightened than most. it just sucks to clean up so i like to give him a handful on his chest so i'm not the only one cleaning it up! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I'm with you on that one. I think it is the most disgusting thing ever and don't know how people can do that. BJ's make me gag too at the mere thought that he might go in my mouth. Both just disgust me greatly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i dont allow it in my face, i think for me its more about the fact that ive seen it in so much porn and i feel its rather degrading if that make sense, if i were you i wouldnt allow it if you are not comfy with it, some women are ok with it and thats fine but dont do it just because others allow it
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do, it doesn't bother me. It's not usually on my face though, but I'm pretty sure it has been in the past. Can't remember.
    Anonymous