Does my baby still have time to turn?

i'm 30 weeks pregnant. My babys feet first. i have small hips and my tummys pretty much all my baby i've always been very tiny. it feels like she has no room to turn and she's been in the same position for a while now. any adivice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about it. My baby wasn't in the correct position at this stage either. I wish they hadn't even told me because I was stressing for nothing. Fact is the baby can still do what it wants AND if it doesn't turn the doctors can still get it out safely.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• the baby can still turn up to 36 weeks. my little girl has been head down since i had my 20 week ultrasound and im sure shes been down way before that!!! dont worry ur baby has plenty of time!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 7:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Babies can turn very late in pregnancy and even during labor, my first was transverse and turned on his own at 39 weeks, my second was going from breech to head down up until labor.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• definitely still has plenty of time to turn! =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• your baby can turn during labor. i wouldn't worry about it. if your dr brings it up and says you need a c/s, tell him/her that you want to try labor out first.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2009