interview

hi,,,I have an interview for a 9-2 job, but an hour travel and i have 3 kids,,,,,,9,,,13 and 14 and the 13 has special needs,,,,,,I worry about school vacation and summer, as I get no help from family,,shld i waste my time? Maybe just keep subbing like i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sorry, I am not sure what your question is.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• that is a hard one to answer without knowing everything. If you need the money and it would benefit you then I would. Have you looked into working from home?

I work at home with a great company, we have daily pay, no cold calling, free training and much more.
    If this would be something that interests you please visit my website. www.freedomathometeam.com/bahughes08
    ameriplanmommy5

Answer by ameriplanmommy5 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• What time do they go to school and get off the bus? If there gone before you leave and home at the same time go for it, otherwise, the special needs might cause me to consider skipping out on the interview.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2009