Have you noticed something odd about health care testing lately?

It seems the more the govt wants to push this govt run healthcare program the more stories come out against all sorts of health testing. First mammograms are considered un needed. And then today all of a sudden CAT scans cause cancer. Do any of you find it odd that these things are becoming stories when they are trying to pass a health care bill that would limit doctor's tests on people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not a bit odd. There WILL be rationing. There is no way around it. But sounds like they will get a skeleton of what they want.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• If you have money, you will be able to continue getting the care you need/require- SAME AS UNDER THE CURRENT SYSTEM!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• isteract the current system won't be much different if what is on the table passes. No reform in it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• If it is business as usual, then how can they really call it reform? Isn't that just an expensive title? What this bill has become is one big stinking pile of dung. I could hardly believe my ears when I heard what Howard Dean said and I actually agreed with him.

I think smaller less expensive reforms that are actually geared to help people that need help should be worked on. Something that doesn't cost Americans trillions of dollars. Trillions we already don't have.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• NO!!!! There have been talks aboutr the dangers of CAT scans for years. You guys are so paranoid and anti-government . Seek help for that!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Hmm it's anti govt to wonder if the govt just might have an agenda? I thought it was called THINKING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Anon :41 , the rest of us are thinking too...we just don't wear tinfoil hats. Get it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Who is anti-government? Some of us are just acknowledging a likely series of events. And I am still curious how this is considered reform when the only thing that changes is that premiums will go up and you will be required to have a health policy or face a fine for not having one. That's reform?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009