Why do we compain when we have so much to be greatful for??????

Well i will say myself i do have so much to be greatful for. I have two beautiful kids. I am a house, food in my tummy and a working husband.

I'm a newer stay at home mom of a little over a year and keep on talking about going back to work but really want to breastfeed my little one as long as possible since it is my first time getting to be able to do it.

I still complain about stupid stuff. I have been told i am a pessimistic person which i do agree with.

It would be great to just stop being so negative and change my outlook on life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have no idea! I'm so glad that I'm not on the streets at this point in my life!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Human nature to complain, Personally purpose each day to be thankful for what I have, two kids, a husband who works, and am able to stay at home with kids.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 8:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Like 3rdDay said it's human nature. We all do it. I suppose it is a form of pride, attention getting, we want to show others how tough we have it so they will focus attention on us. We all do it. I suppose the trick is when you start to complain remind yourself of the good things in life.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I think it's human nature... I do try to not complain much, because so many have it much worse. My chidlren are healthy, my husband has a job and we have a home.
    Anonymous

• I have stopped complaining having been homeless having had a sickly child who is now well and having been in so many places where you think you might not get a second chance and scraping by. I have a job and a place to live. Knowing anything can happen and not worrying about it. I know even if it gets bad it can get better again so I really have nothing to complain about

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009