What kind of cake would you bake for Jesus Christ B/day?

Last year I baked a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and white lettering...it was nice and delicious :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A rum cake!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We always have a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and write "Happy Birthday Jesus" on it - light candles and have everyone sing Happy Birthday to Jesus on it as one more reminder to the little ones of why we are celebrating Christmas.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• One with other imaginary people on it.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• whatever kind you want to..... lol I don't think Jesus cares :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We make a "ring" cake every year, it is a tradition where you make a cinnamon roll like coffe cake and bake a little plastic doll inside, the person who finds the doll is "lucky" all year! I honestly don't even know why we started it, but on Christmas morning we have it for breakfast and it is kind of fun, Merry Christmas mommy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• really you bake Jesus a cake? You don't at Christmas time right since that's not really his birthday. I mean if your going to do it at least do it at the right time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• we leave cookies and milk out for hi.. oh wait, no .. those are for santa.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 10:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well when is his b/day anonymous at 9:08???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• An invisible one? Who eats it, anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We baked a "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake last night to take to our homeschool Christmas party this afternoon. Yellow cake, white frosting with red and green letters. We have a birthday cake for Jesus every year after we eat our Christmas dinner. And yes, I KNOW that Jesus' birthday isn't really December 25th!! I've heard various theories as to when He was actually born. I've heard September or October, and I've also heard that He could have been born in April. It doesn't matter to me WHEN he was born, just that he WAS! This is when we celebrate His birth. I really don't care how or if you celebrate Christmas, or Winter Solstice or Kwanzaa or whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate. This is how WE celebrate and as long as we're not knocking on your door interfering with your celebration, it shouldn't matter to anyone else. Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2009