Hello Ladies is their anyone here who works in family law that might be able to help me..Thanks

I just had a question my husband took his ex to court for visitation well she lied and claimed that he threatened to kill her and her new husband ( not true) so the courts ordered a guardian enlightenment for the kids we paid him and go back to court in two months for a pre trial can anyone please tell me what will happen next i pray the guardian enlightenment attorney helps us any info wound be great thanks due to the kids I was not able to go to the lawyer last time to ask him the details

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In most places, when a judge hears a family violence case, it is a "preponderance of the evidence" meaning who does the judge think is telling the truth, not proving the truth. It's not like a criminal trial where you are innocent until proven guilty. I went through this with my exhusband. It was very easy to do the family court component but the criminal charges were extremely difficult to stick even though he was a major abuser.

You need an attny.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Thanks we have one my husband has no criminal record except for a ticket about 4 years ago I have multiple e-mails from her showing how she goes from cold to hot just like that she will say the kids will be at my moms get them at 5 than e-mail back no they aren't coming I made plans or she will say I told you before not to buy the kids toys ( we keep them at our house when we do ) just give me the money I will and flip out even though he pays 100% medical and child support every month I just dont understand her its sad because the kids love their dad and we only took her because she was not letting him see them on a regular basis only when she wanted him to Thanks for your help

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 17, 2009