what's wrong with me?

I'm 18 married my husband 19 and i run an inherited business and we've been trying to concieve for 5 almost 6 months ever since then my periods have been lasting longer it went from 4 up 8 days but 6 on average since ttc

we try on most fertile days and i felt this strange spasm in my uterus and one of my eggs i could feel it around my tubal area i'm not sure if it's a cyst and i doubt the painless spasm in my uterus was a baby all test came back negative and my periods still come exactly every 25-26 days
my periods are regular besides the number of days it last for the past 5 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• a "healthy" couple only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. are you doing anything to help pinpoint your fertile days?? you could try things like OPKs to help. maybe you're just missing your peak fertile times. if it makes you feel any better, we have been trying for 14 months now...
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I dont know what it could be, haven't had anything like that before. Also, like the above poster said,if it has only been 5 -6 months I wouldn't be too concered. We have been ttc for 23 months.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We've been trying for 8 months...going on 9 after this weekend. So I wouldn't be too concerned yet. Just keep trying. Good luck to you :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009