Sea World

I am planning to take my kiddos to Sea World this summer and I need help! Have you been to Sea World? Is there anything special I should definitely sign up for such as breakfast w/ Shamu, etc..? Or is just the admission there enough? We will be staying 3-4 days and I want the kids to have a great time. My son has wanted to go since he was 2 and saw a commercial on tv. I've looked on their website and tried to figure it out there, but I don't want to sign them up for a lot of stuff and it not be necessary if they will have a good time just being there. Any advice, experiences will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, the kids will be 9yrs and 6yrs and we will be going to San Antonio b/c it is only 8hrs from where whe live where as Orlando is almost 15hrs and I do not fly.

Maryellen

Asked by Maryellen at 10:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Travel

• We go to Sea World in Orlando all the time (season passes). Sea World is great, so if you can afford to do the breakfasts with Shamu and stuff, then do it. If you can't afford the extras, don't worry the park is great without it too. If you stay for the whole day from open to close and plan well, you will be able to hit all the shows and rides and everything in between. They offer other deals like pay for a day and come back the next day free, but the annual pass is slightly more than a days admission and you can go back as much as you want for a whole year from the date you buy the pass, plus free parking, and discounts on food and gifts.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yes, I've been to that Sea World in SA. I do believe there is a water park as well so carry a swimming suit.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010