Sea World

I am planning to take my kiddos to Sea World this summer and I need help! Have you been to Sea World? Is there anything special I should definitely sign up for such as breakfast w/ Shamu, etc..? Or is just the admission there enough? We will be staying 3-4 days and I want the kids to have a great time. My son has wanted to go since he was 2 and saw a commercial on tv. I've looked on their website and tried to figure it out there, but I don't want to sign them up for a lot of stuff and it not be necessary if they will have a good time just being there. Any advice, experiences will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, the kids will be 9yrs and 6yrs and we will be going to San Antonio b/c it is only 8hrs from where whe live where as Orlando is almost 15hrs and I do not fly.

Maryellen

Asked by Maryellen at 10:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=270

try here Good Luck sounds fun

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We went for 1 day in Orlando. We did Disney the other days. We didn't do anything special, I didn't even know they offered that, but I really loved it. So did my kids. We fed dolphin, watched the killer whale show and walked around and saw everything we could.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2009