gap maternity jeans

I am debating between the hidden panel and the no panel gap jeans. I was wondering if anyone had experience with either of those? and thank you, but I don't want another brand-I've tried old navy and motherhood and the place you love so please just let me know what you think of the two from gap. I really need something that doesn't slide down and doesn't poof in the crotch.

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 10:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and it looks like they run big- did you all find that true? should I go down one or two sizes? we don't have one in my area so I have to do this online unfortunately.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Go for the full panel. Theyre the best!! I been getting gap and old navy maternity jeans the entire pregnancy. I only have two weeks left and I can still wear the full panel, they dont slide down at all. Once you get big (i dont know how far you are), the low panel jeans fall down.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• full panel fall down on me. I have a bella band to help hold up the ones I'm looking at or I wouldn't mind buying a different type later but the hidden or no panel is what I really need info on. thanks though!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Don't know about GAP brand particularly, but I LOVED the full panel ones from <-insert my favorite brand here->. :)

Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I am currently wearing the full panel jeans from Gap. Love them! Before I was showing a lot I just rolled the band down. Super comfortable. They do run big.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2009