Is christmas a religous holiday for you?

What do you do on christmas to celebrate the religious aspects of Christmas?

If not, what do you do to make it a family holiday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i go with hubby's grandma to church on christmas eve for communion and prayer. we used to go to candelight service christmas eve.
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No not for us.

We have xmas dinner, and go to families house.

Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• yes it is, It is the most beautiful time of the year :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well depends on your point of view I guess. We dont' ever go to church, I don't like or believe in Church. But I do thank God every chance I get for the life he's given me and the Children he's let me raise. I say special prayers on Christmas and thank Christ for dying for us. I would love to go to Midnight Mass, but I dont' have anyone to go with lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It isn't a religious Holiday for us. My husband is Athiest and I'm Agnostic, so we dont' celebrate religion at all. We make it a family Holiday by doing things as a family. Whether it's baking, sitting together and talking, or watching the parades on the TV. My husband and I are still creating traditions for our family, as it's only our third Christmas together. Therefore, we haven't really gotten into a Holiday routine yet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes, it is. We go to church, for starters. It's always been a religious holiday to me.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't view it as Christ's Birthday...because I know historically that it is not, its just a christian adaptation of pagan holidays. However, I do use it as a time to spend with family and friends, and I try to focus on that aspect instead of the materialistic aspect of the holiday.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 12:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Jesus is the REASON for the season.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2009