What kind of job should I be looking for?

I have been a cashier, babysitter, receptionist,worked in retail, fast food, worked alittle on the computer still don't know too much of it just the basics...like turn it on and browse...I don't know what I want to do anymore with my experience with nothing there is not much I can go for...Can you please give me some suggestions or directions thank you :1
I do have a teacher aide diploma but I found out they don't pay much anymore:(
Now I am a sahm and really getting bored here at home I need to get out of the house....help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what about a receptionist in a hair salon or spa? The pay isn't awful and it comes with some great perks--LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• You can get a receptionist job just about anywhere. Any type of field has the need for one.
    You can go back into retail. There are soo many different venues that require minimal retail experience, so I'm sure you qualify. You have plenty experience in a varity of fields to do something. If you're just looking to get out of the house, do you really need something that pays a lot? Maybe a teachers aid would be good for you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2009