Have you bought a "Holiday Tree" yet?

0 0
l---l

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope... i use a christmas tree. a fake one tho... got it a couple years ago
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't call it a holiday tree, and was given a Christmas tree by my sister.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't celebrate Christmas so I don't get a tree.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We have a CHRISTMAS TREE! Despite the fact that I'm a Pagan and my husband is a Christian we have ALWAYS had a CHRISTMAS TREE and we always will.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes, a Christmas tree. :)
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• nope- when i left my ex i gave it away. the tree was HIS thing, and i feel no need to erect a plastic & vinyl covered metal tree shaped skeleton. i actually try to REDUCE fire hazards...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It's a Christmas Tree. It was used to celebrate the Christmas Holiday. Celebrating Christmas doesn't obligate you to celebrate the religion behind it, which means calling it a "Holiday Tree" is ridiculous. We haven't bought our Christmas tree yet. Mr. Stingy Pockets (The hubbs) is putting off buying any type of decoration. It's getting ridiculous, because this is our third Christmas together and we haven't bought a single decoration for ourselves. The handful that we do have my mom gave to us.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Nope, but I have a Christmas Tree
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No, I bought a CHRISTMAS tree, and I put CHRISTMAS lights on it. I've also baked CHRISTMAS cookies, and we'll be opening CHRISTMAS presents. I don't understand this. If you're not celebrating Christmas, if you're against this holiday, then ignore the day. Don't make up some fake "holiday" day, but basically celebrate Christmas. That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard, and so hypocritical. You don't have to believe in Christ to celebrate Christmas (though I think you should, if your celebrating the birth of Christ) I know, I know, he wasn't even literally BORN on this day, but it's the day specifically observed for celebrating his birth. Regardless of what you believe, if you're going to celebrate anything on this day, it's CHRISTMAS, not "holiday", some generic name made up for anyone who wants to partake in the day, but "say" they don't celebrate Christmas.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't celebrate Christmas so I don't get a tree. "

That's how it should be, and I'm glad to see this response from someone, actually.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2009