To all the Teachers

What would you like for christmas??

I appreciate all the hard work you do, what would you like more then anything.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in

• awww, I always write a thank you note, I appreciate all the teachers do!!! You are helping raise our kids. How can we not show some kind of thank you.

Thank you.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Someone to write me a letter about how much they appreciate me and what I do for their kids. The littlest things are the best. Things that show the parents are listening to me when we chat about life, are likes and dislikes. One of my parents just gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card because she knows I LOVE to read. Another gave me a Hobby Lobby gift card because she knows I scrapbook. Another parent asked me where I like to shop and a couple of the kids said, "Barnes and Noble!! Ms. Kortright loves reading." These are preschoolers, that answered for me. Baked goods are always appreciated. Hand lotions, because teachers wash their hands a lot and get dry skin.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Have your child make a list of why they like that teacher along with a drawing. An acrostic poem with teacher's last name. Starbucks gift card.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2009