Do you take "Ambien" for sleep?

Or for sex...lol it seems when I take one if I am not in bed by the time it hits me I am doing other things with my hubby...lol it is so weird then I don't remember when I actually fell asleep...lol it's kind of fun in away one bc it's with my dh and two I sleep sooo good. We do this once in awhile ( my dh works nights sometimes)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ambien is not good for you! You are probably sleep walking and don't even know it! My mother used to take it and would get up in the middle of the night and rearrange the furniture and not even know it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Ambien would not take it too many side affects. Tylenol pm. is what I take.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I take it...and I also find that if I am not in bad or try to fight it I do odd things....one night I got fully dressed with sneakers and everything and then got in the shower lol! My dh found me and put me back to bed....but I sleep so well on it and I hardley ever feel groggy in the A.M.
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I take ambien about 2-3 times a week. I also have sleep apnea so I am attached to a CPAP machine and can't get up. I've never had any side effects, and it makes me sleep like the dead! I love it!! I do find that I don't remember when I fell asleep though, but that doesn't bother me because I never take it until I get into bed.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I take ambien CR. I find with the CR, I don't do weird things like I do with the regular ambien. It also helps me sleep longer. It's the only medicine that has truly helped me sleep and I have been an insomniac for years.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I eat at night when I take Ambien. I ate a whole jar of olives one night. I have to be in bed when I take it. I also find it causes me to have problems remembering things during the day.
    Anonymous

• I took that stuff for about a year. It made me do some crazy, loopy things. For instance, "sleep eating." I would be in such a daze and get up in the middle of the night and cook without even being hungry. Never remember doing that until the next morning I would see dishes in the sink. Also, I would drive on the stuff. Uhhh, not exactly safe, but you can go into another world on that stuff. OOOhhh Ambien...what a mess.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have been taking it for about 4 years now. My hubby always has these crazy stories of our sex, that I don't remember. If I eat something after I take it, I don't remember. I don't get out of bed or anything. Right before I fall asleep, sometimes I see weird things like my hubby's face changes. If I don't take it, I'm up for days, not fun.
    inklvr

Answer by inklvr at 4:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2009